Speedy and durable, the LaserJet Enterprise M607n Monochrome Laser Printer from HP will be a great asset for demanding workplaces that require high-volume printing. It features impressive print speeds of up to 55 ppm with a first print out speed of just 5.3 seconds . It also has a max print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi that will create sharp, detailed text and documents.
This model features multiple options for media handling, including a 100-sheet multipurpose tray able to work with various paper types, including envelopes, from 3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14" in size along a standard 550-sheet feeder for general print jobs. The printer even features a monthly duty cycle of 250,000 pages to ensure it can handle large jobs with ease. Built-in USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity are available to provide multiple setup options. Additionally, it features a rotating 2.7" QVGA LCD and keypad as the control panel and has an easy-access USB port is present for direct printing from a portable storage device.
- Print resolutions are available at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Users can print at speeds up to 55 ppm.
- First print out time of 5.3 seconds.
- Mobile printing capabilities include Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, and Mopria.
- Standard print language of HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5, HP PostScript Level 3 emulation, native PDF v1.7, and Apple AirPrint.
- A 100-sheet multipurpose tray and a 550-sheet input trays are available for versatile media handling.
- Supported media types include plain paper, photo paper, thick paper, recycled paper, and more.
- Monthly duty cycle of 250,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 5000-20,000 pages.
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity are available.
- A rotating 2.7" color QVGA LCD and 24-key pad are available for control over settings.
- An easy-access USB port is available for printing from and scanning to a portable storage device.
- HP Sure Start automatically checks the printer's operating code and repairs itself to help prevent hacks.
- Run-time intrusion detection monitors to detect and stop attacks and will then automatically reboot the unit.
- HP Web Jetadmin provides centralized control over your print network.
- A Hardware Integration Port is available for expanding functionality of the printer.
- Standard memory includes 512MB.
- A multitude of security management tools are available to help protect your network and data.
- Wake-up time of just 7.8 seconds.
- Built-in fonts and typefaces include 105 TrueType fonts, 92 scalable PostScript fonts, one Unicode font, two Windows Vista 8 fonts, and more.
HP M607n Specs
Functions Connectivity Interface USB 2.0
Direct Printing USB port
Processor 1.2 GHz Memory Standard: 512 MB
Maximum: 1.5 GB
Hard Disk None Compatible Operating Systems Windows